This year, I'll be trying to create fewer and more manageable goals.
- I'm participating in the WIP500 challenge again this year. Hopefully, I'll do better at keeping my progress through the entire year.
- Finish all the drafts that I started in 2012.
- Finish the last few baby knitting projects for my new nephew
- Finish the monster afghan
- Finish designing and knit the Steampunk Gears Scarf
- Lose 50 pounds
- Count calories consistently
- Walk or run every day
- Lift weights at least every other day
- Swim once a month
- Complete a Whole 30 Chellenge
- Start Dating
- Create a Bucket List
- Keep track of all the books read in 2013
- Learn how to talk about myself
- Practice solo jazz for 10-15 minutes a day
- Re-learn to play the violin
- Learn to talk about myself
- Post a bucket list item each day
- Post a daily self picture and a daily dog picture (Hashtags: #dailyselfy and #dailydog)
- Post a Question of the Day
- Blog at least twice a week