Monday, September 7, 2015

Weekly Weigh In Sept 7

It's been an interesting year and my progress with weight loss has been slow. However, I'm learned a lot about how my body reacts to food. I've done a few different elimination diets and discovered that my body doesn't handle Dairy very well.

I just got back from a week and a half vacation including lots of time driving and a fair amount of eating out.  I planned very carefully to allow enough movement to out weigh the hours of time in the car and it looks like my planning paid off since I lost weight while traveling.

I'm looking to get back to really focusing on getting healthy.  I have so many things that I want to do that require a level of fitness that I currently don't have. I'd like to lose weight but if all I accomplish is building the required strength, stamina and energy levels, I'll take it.

Taken at Glacier Point in Yosemite

Statistics:

Current Weight: 241.8 pounds

Starting Weight: 249.4 pounds
Highest Point: 249.4 pounds
Lowest Point: 238.4 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment