Monday, October 5, 2015

Weekly Weigh In Oct 5


I'm still doing battle with the sugar beast but I'm making my way back to healthier eating. I'm working on building consistency and mental discipline.

I'm going to gradually add in a few more statistics to better represent my goals.  The scale is not the end all be all of getting healthy. I need to keep this in mind especially since I'm getting compliments on my weight loss even though the scale is up a few pounds. I must kill the urge to argue with people who think I've lost weight.  The tape measure and increased physical ability is way more important than the scale. Let's repeat that about a thousand more times until it drowns out the cultural focus on the number on the scale.

Statistics:

Morning Workouts: 2
Lunchtime Weight Lifting: 1
Evening Dog Walks: 0
Bedtime Yoga: 3

Current Weight: 244.8 pounds
Last Week: 241.8 pounds

Weight Loss/Gain: 3.0 pounds gained

Starting Weight: 249.4 pounds
Highest Point: 250.2 pounds
Lowest Point: 238.4 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment