Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Getting Started

I've been trying to lose weight on and off for a few years. I've had some moderate success with the South Beach Diet but gained back all of the weight when I added all of the carbs back into my diet all at once. Plus, I started baking sweet confections that aren't on any diet I've ever heard of. Baking is terrible for diets!

I've decided to give losing weight another go but this time with some accountability for myself. Even if I'm the only one that ever sees this blog, just putting the process and the numbers out there will give me the accountability to keep up with the diet.

I often have problems with dieting because I have three weaknesses: bread, potatoes and chocolate. The diet breaking trifecta.

Key Posts to follow:

  • On the South Beach Diet
  • Exercise: Swing Dancing

Starting Weight (12/5/10): 207.4 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment