Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekly Check In May 9

This has been a good week for exercising: I've been very consistent about biking everyday and I'm up to 4.7 miles in 18 minutes. That's puts me very close to the minimum distance needed to bike to work and almost halfway to my goal distance.

Unfortunately, this has also been the week that my sweet tooth won out over my desire to be healthier. Since I still lost weight it worked out alright but I'll look forward to seeing how well I can lose weight when I have both diet and exercise under control. This week may not be the week that it happens since I'll be traveling to Seattle for dancing and it's much harder to eat healthy while traveling but I'll definitely give it my best try.

Dinner Plan for May 9-15

May 9 - Out
May 10 - Leftovers
May 11- Tomato-Zucchini Casserole
May 12 - Leftovers
May 13 - Out: Traveling
May 14 - Out: Traveling
May 15 - Traveling?

Statistics:
Last Weigh-in: 213.6
Current Weight: 210.3
Starting Weight: 207.4
Highest Point: 218.6
Lowest Point: 206.4

No comments:

Post a Comment