There isn't a single candidate that is currently in the running that I would like to see in office.
I've been disappointed with his inability to follow through with the positions that got him elected but mostly not actively displeased. That said, I don't really want another four years of a President who isn't strong enough to stand up to the Legislative Bodies.
This is pretty much their election to lose and barring the late-entry of a sane candidate, they probably will lose. Besides being ridiculously and viciously socially conservative, the economic policies espoused by these candidates make me cringe.
What I Want (and will probably never get)
- Cut Spending dramatically, if possible combine with tax increases on the upper tax brackets and Corporations (who are NOT people)
- Penalties for Outsourcing US Jobs and/or rewards for US job creation
- End Tax Loopholes for Corporations
- Equal Rights for Everyone
- Increased Support for the Sciences
- No New Military Commitments
- Pay attention to matters at home instead of spreading Democracy to Countries that don't want it
- Term Limits for all Political Offices
- Minimize Corporate Inference with Politics