Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Post Holiday Weigh-in

Today's post represents a fresh start on my way to a healthier body.  My ultimate goal is to lose 70-100lbs.  It seemed like a good idea to have the fresh start just after Christmas knowing full well that once the cookies are gone my weight will drop again and give a nice positive start for the weight loss.

This week's meals will be mostly leftovers from the holidays: Jumbalaya, Corned Beef and Cabbage, and Ham.  They aren't super healthy meals but they aren't terribly unhealthy either.  I will be getting back into the routine of zumba every morning and once I've got that going I will work on adding an evening workout of some sort.

So, here is to a fresh start!


Statistics:

Current Weight: 226.2



Weight Loss/Gain: N/A

Starting Weight: 226.2
Highest Point: 
226.2
Lowest Point: 226.2

No comments:

Post a Comment