Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekly Check In September 19

So, these check ins are tending to be more monthly than weekly but I'm working on that.  I'm also still working on getting into a daily exercise habit.  I've gotten into the daily habit of light strength training (crunches, free weights, etc.) before bed just fine but I'm struggling a bit with carving out time and motivation for getting up in the morning and doing cardio.  I feel better when I get that morning workout in but it's still hard to get going.

I'm doing pretty well at eating healthy but I haven't quite pared away all of the carbs for Phase One of the South Beach Diet yet.  The hardest part right now is the mid-afternoon snack.  I need that small influx of calories but I'm having trouble resisting the muffins and pastries at the neighborhood coffee shop/bakery.

Even though I'm a little up from the last official weigh in, I'm actually down a few pounds.  Camping is not a diet friendly event; lots of food of varying degrees of unhealthiness and lots of lounging.  Very relaxing but not great for the diet.  I'm feeling generally positive and looking forward to continue bringing my weight down. 



Statistics:
Last Weigh-in: 215.8
Current Weight: 217.0
Starting Weight: 207.4
Highest Point: 222.0
Lowest Point: 206.4

No comments:

Post a Comment