Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Weekly Weigh In July 17


I missed last week's check-in because I was traveling.  I did okay on staying active at the beginning of the trip where I did a running work out one day and the same time's worth of walking the next day.  But traveling is really hard on the exercise routine and healthy eating habits, especially since I wasn't able to do any cycling or dancing while I was traveling.

I came home to the arrival of summer which combined with the traveling caused me to backslide a bit on my C25K progress.  I'm going to take this week and do a micro review of the past weeks of C25K and hopefully be ready to start Week 5 next Monday.

I've decided to try making my exercise routine a daily occurrence so that there aren't multi-day breaks that disrupt the flow of the routine.  I'm also trying to add some body-weight exercise like crunches to build up certain muscle groups.

My weight loss progress hasn't been very encouraging but according to my measurements I've lost an inch from my waist, upper arms and thighs.  So that means something is working!  Slow progress is still progress. Maybe this week I'll work on taming my sweet tooth.


Statistics:

Current Weight: 228.2 pounds
Last Week:   225.4 pounds

Weight Loss/Gain: 2.8 pounds gained

Starting Weight: 225.2 pounds
Highest Point: 228.2 pounds
Lowest Point: 224.8 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment