Sunday, July 1, 2012

Writing Update July 1


Look!  It's the return of my weekly writing updates.  That means I'm writing regularly again.  I'm trying to get back on track for WIP500.  It'll probably take lots of consistent writing and winning both the August and November NaNoWriMo Sessions.  I threw in the towel on the June session of Camp NaNoWriMo, so I'll be finishing that story during July.

My current goal for each day in July is to write 500 words on the Steampunk Seasonal Serial, spend at least half an hour on rewriting Hive Mind and a complete scene outlined for A Guide to Inter-species Dating.  A Guide to Inter-species Dating will be a short story collection to be written during the August Session of Camp NaNoWriMo.  I fully expect to finish outlining before the end of the July and will move on to outlining for other future projects.

Works In Progress

Outbreak (NaNoWriMo 2011) - Resting

54270 / 90000


Hive Mind (NaNoWriMo 2010) - Editing and Writing Second Draft

53250 / 90000


Steampunk Seasonal Serial - Writing First Draft

12121 / 50000


A Guide to Inter-species Dating - Brainstorming and Outlining

0 / 50000


Greased Gears - Writing First Draft

9326 / 90000

No comments:

Post a Comment