Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Weekly Weigh-in July 31


I really feel like I'm making progress on my fitness goals now.  Calorie counting on MyFitnessPal is going well and feeling relatively painless.  Weight loss is progressing slowly but steadily but I'm seeing a real difference in the measurements.  In two weeks, I've lost 1.5" off my waist, 1" off my hips, .5" off my upper arms, and an 1" off my upper thigh.

I finally started Week 5 of Couch to 5K and it went well, though slower than I would have liked.  Mondays are turning into a difficult day since I also have my ballet class.  It definitely makes it harder to start a new set of intervals. It felt really good to do the ballet workout again.  My balance still sucks but I think it is improving.  Sometimes it feels like nothing change, ten years later I'm still the largest girl in ballet class.  Though at least this time I'm not comparing myself to pre-pubescent kids.  Small victories.

I added a new workout to my routine this weekend.  I'm giving Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred a try since I've heard really good things about the results.  I'm certainly okay with more inches lost!  I'm currently on Day 3.

I was really excited to do my cycling in front of the Olympics yesterday.  I'm taking today off to rest my knee a bit but there should be plenty of Olympics to watch and workout with.

I think that at this point I just need to let my routine settle and stop adding things.  I don't want to push too hard and get injured.

I've set-up a static page to create a photographic progression of my fitness journey.  Currently I have a set of before pictures up and the next set will go up tonight.

Statistics:

Current Weight: 226.2 pounds
Last Week:   227.6 pounds

Weight Loss/Gain: 1.4 pounds lost

Starting Weight: 225.2 pounds
Highest Point: 228.2 pounds
Lowest Point: 224.8 pounds



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment