Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Weekly Weigh In Sept 4

I've been hovering a approximately the same weight for a while so I've adjusted my calorie goal a bit to see what happens.  I'm also working on doing some serious meal planning so that I can get back to eating healthy food instead of junk.

I'm doing pretty well at maintaining my evening exercise routine but sometimes I have trouble motivating myself to do Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred.  I really hate planks.  I just have two more days before I can move on to Level 3.

I ended up taking a bit too long between Couch to 5K runs (Made it to W6D3!) so I'm doing another mini review.  This time I'm trying to run at a faster running pace.  So far so good.  I actually look like I'm running now!

My weekly ballet class is going well.  I'm starting to do better at balancing and it is starting to feel much better.  As of this week, I'm now swing dancing 3-4 nights a week and doing my best to dance every song for most effective calorie burning.  I'm starting to realize that I've been slacking off at dances for awhile; dancing every song is making me sore!

Statistics:

Current Weight: 222.0 pounds
Last Week:   222.2 pounds

Weight Loss/Gain: 0.2 pounds lost

Starting Weight: 225.2 pounds
Highest Point: 228.2 pounds
Lowest Point: 222.0 pounds



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment