Friday, August 24, 2012

Announcement: S Cubed Productions!

You might have noticed that my word counts for this month have been rather low despite my alleged participation in Camp NaNoWriMo.  That is because my mental energy has been going towards the final preparation for a major event in my other life's passion: Lindy Hop.

Lindy Bombing at one of our Meetings


The culmination of my efforts in 2012 is: A New Weekly Swing Dance (and a shiny new business)! 

Together with a few of my fellow dancers as S Cubed Productions, I will be putting on a Saturday Night Swing Dance in Portland starting September 1st.

Schedule of Events:
7:30-8:30pm Beginning Swing Drop In Lesson
8:30-11:00pm Dance to DJ’d Music

Location:
Tabor Heights United Methodist Church
6161 SE Stark St. Portland, OR 97215

Free parking is available or take the bus. The Church is easy walking distance from the 15, 20 or 71 lines.

$5 Cover includes the Beginning Swing Lesson


Here's where you can find S Cubed Productions around the web:
S Cubed Productions on Google Plus
        Opening Night Event!
S Cubed Productions on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment