Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Weekly Weigh In August 14



Small fluctuation upward in my weight but since I'm just coming off a full weekend of swing dancing I'm pretty content.

I finished level 1 of the 30 Day Shred and I should be able to get in a couple days of level 2 before I go off camping.  I haven't started Week 6 of Couch to 5K yet because I've been having a problem with my foot hurting.  I've made it a point to walk 1-2 miles each night but I haven't been running.  Cycling has temporarily fallen off of my routine but I fully intend to get back to it in the next week or two after camping.

Camping is going to represent a challenge to my diet but there is a very convenient 3.5 mile trail around the lake where I'll be camping.  I'll be taking my running shoes and both walking and running the trail.  That should hopefully help me maintain my weight loss progress.

New progress pics will be up soon.  I measured myself again today and have dropped another half inch each off my waist and thighs.  It's slower progress than previous but I haven't been doing as much exercise.

Statistics:

Current Weight: 223.6 pounds
Last Week:   222.2 pounds

Weight Loss/Gain: 1.4 pounds gained

Starting Weight: 225.2 pounds
Highest Point: 228.2 pounds
Lowest Point: 222.2 pounds



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment