Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Weekly Weigh In August 7


Big drop in pounds this week!  If I hadn't seen the downward movement in my daily scale measurement, I'd have been concerned that it was a fluke generated by spending Sunday afternoon and evening unable to keep even water down.  It was a miserably hot day too.  However it is about what I was hoping to see if not actually expecting.

I will be doing Day 8 of Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred as soon as I've finished this post.  It's getting a bit easier but my goal is to rally push myself to do all the reps of every movement and to push myself to go a bit deeper on the exercises that are feeling easy.

I finished Week 5 of Couch to 5K last night and after a day of walking will start Week 6.  Day 2 of Week 5 was interesting because I thought there were three runs so I ran an extra 20 min or so after the "cool down" finished. I also forgot to wear sunscreen. I'm not really getting the distances needed but jogging for the time intervals is starting to work.  I'm probably going to start over once I finish Week 9 and try to increase my speed to one that actually looks like running.

I went to my ballet class in 90+ degree weather which felt like real dedication but I enjoy the stretching.  My balance is improving some but I think part of the problem is managing the extra weight.

My cycling has fallen to a lower priority as I work to fit in writing time for Camp NaNoWriMo.  I'm trying to cycle a couple times a week but I'm not that concerned about it.

The next set of progress pics are up on the Fitness Journey Page.  I'm starting to see a difference in the fit of my shirts and leotard but I'd really like to see some of the fat come off my butt and thighs so that my capris and shorts fit again.  Oh well, I suppose health-wise it is better for the belly fat to be coming off first.  I'm not sure how big a difference there is in the pics but you can see my nice sunburn.

Statistics:

Current Weight: 222.2 pounds
Last Week:   226.2 pounds

Weight Loss/Gain: 4.0 pounds lost

Starting Weight: 225.2 pounds
Highest Point: 228.2 pounds
Lowest Point: 223.6 pounds



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment